Fast Moving Content
In my guise as the founder of FMC Agency, I run a lean, agile brand marketing and communications shop specializing in content strategy and content creation.
Depending on your needs, I can join your team as a consultant working closely with your staff, or manage content for your company. If the scope of the project is larger, I can (and often do) assemble and manage a team including writers, SEO specialists, copywriters, sweepstakes and promotions specialists, and more.
Below are some of the ways I can work with you as a writer or content strategist:
- Content Creation Plan: If you’re trying to expand your brand beyond traditional marketing, I can work with you to brainstorm the best angles for content. We can then create an ongoing content plan to include articles, surveys, quizzes and other engaging SEO-enhanced content to best support your brand.
- Custom Content Consulting/Development: Whether you’ve got an existing publication that needs that added something, or you’re ready to launch your own magazine, blog, or website but need inspiration and ideas, I can work with you and your team to create creative and compelling content.
- Style Writer: I not only understand how to create compelling style content, I have significant experience as a beauty and fashion insider and an extensive list of industry-wide contacts. Whether it’s an article, blog, or column about the hottest runway looks, newest beauty products, top spas, and destinations, my stories are well written, well researched and fun to read.
- Business/Marketing Writer: Though I hesitate to refer to myself as a serial entrepreneur, my career has taken numerous twists and turns that give me an added business edge. As a marketing and brand strategist, I joke that I can be a forensic marketer- analyzing the best and worst practices of brands and waning or emerging business trends. From editorials about questionable business practices to analyses of the latest tech toys, from business etiquette and international business style to social networking or the art of crafting the perfect thank-you note, I break down complicated concepts into easily readable stories with useful and usable information. I’m also a prolific speechwriter- from a 20-second introduction to a keynote address, I’ll work with you to engage your audience including creating Tweet-worthy takeaways for conference attendees.
- PR/Copywriting: I regularly work with advertising and public relations agencies on everything from creating packaging copy to writing slogans, taglines, and press releases. From cosmetics copy to chevre labels, I can help your agency add some snap to existing copy or launches.
- Guided Ghostwriting/Quotation Creation/Social Media Voice Development: From helping CEOs craft the perfect op-ed, to guiding those on the C level to develop their own unique voice, I help tweak, pen, or polish your copy, tweets, or statements so that they’re transformed from readable to re-tweetable.
I’m always up for new challenges though, so be in touch if you’ve got something else in mind.