Om sweet om:
We’ve all heard that exercise helps with insomnia, but what happens if your usual sleep and exercise routines are disrupted by a global pandemic?
If you need inspiration beyond a walk around the block, there are loads of gyms and yoga studios offering free classes you can stream online. Just make sure not to work out right before bedtime or you might defeat the entire purpose.
- CNBC has a great list of fitness companies offering free online workouts during coronavirus quarantine
- CBS had a list of fitness studios are live-streaming workout classes for free during the coronavirus outbreak
- Here’s another list of 13 free online classes
- And my favorite of them all, the YMCA is offering over 60 free classes accessible online. You don’t even have to be a member to take a class
- Good Housekeeping has a great roundup of 25+ free live stream classes.
- Jennifer Garam posted about 13 free online yoga classes